4/06/2011

Out of the Deep


"Out of the Deep" is the name I gave her when she immersed from the blue.




















Here I gave her rags to accentuate her buttocks.
















I painted her rags and her scarf aqua, marine, cerulean, turquoise, with a hint of cobalt.






I put her through a weight loss program and gently tugged on the rags and pulled on her scarf.
Now she is scantily dressed and fresh out of the water.












Then I made her hip rags less revealing and her scarf lacier and longer.


















I amputated her left arm and gave her a new one - longer and slender.




I gave her a tummy tuck and sent her to the tanning saloon to even out her skin tone.
Poor thing was quite bruised from all the abuse.













I decided to send her to the chiropractor to adjust her spine and her right shoulder.

Then off to the gym for some weight training to tone her muscles.

More tanning needed.

Her scarf got more lace over her shoulder.

Her rag became more transparent but longer.





I have no idea how that rag stays on her hip.

But after all scantily dressed with a bit of mystery is what I call the BARE E-SENSUALS.


The moral of the story is:

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.


Here is what others say about beauty:
Beauty?... To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to. ~Pablo Picasso


I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas? ~Jean Kerr


A woman who cannot be ugly is not beautiful. ~Karl Kraus


You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs. All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start drooping. ~Cindy Crawford

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away. ~Laurence J. Peter




0 comments:

Post a Comment